This website is owned and operated by Stuart Lawyers (ABN: 29 461 889 425) of 30-40 Hurtle Square, Adelaide SA 5000. Stuart Lawyers requires that all visitors to this website adhere and are subject to the following rules. By accessing this site, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these rules.
- Copyright: The contents of this website are protected by Australian and international copyright law and is the property of Stuart Lawyers.
- Jurisdiction: Users of this site agree to submit to the laws of South Australia.
- Disclaimer: The contents of this website are provided as general information. The contents should not be relied upon as legal or medical advice and users of this website agree with and acknowledge this. The contents of this website may not be up to date or accurate. Individual advice should be sought from a solicitor or doctor about individual cases.
- Solicitor/Client Relationship: Users of this website agree they are not in a solicitor/client relationship with Stuart Lawyers, or any solicitor of Stuart Lawyers, until formal written acceptance by an individual is received following a written offer by Stuart Lawyers to enter into such a relationship. Once such a relationships exists, individual and specific advice will be provided and thus the contents of this website are not and will not be relied upon as legal advice.
- Limitation of Liability: Stuart Lawyers will not be liable for any damages or compensation resulting from the use of this website.
- Computer Viruses: You agree that Stuart Lawyers does not warrant this website is free from computer viruses.